Well, this week went to shit, but some good things happened as well. The first three days went fine, I managed to work on my Cubasis project and various other stuff. However, due to early morning shifts at my job for two weeks straight combined with exceptionally poor sleep, I sort of crashed on the third day of this week. Seriously, I become strange when I’m sleep deprived for several days in a row. I am easily frustrated, become slightly paranoid and nothing, absolutely nothing, is any fun. So I did something which I do really really well: I crawled into a shell and started playing a useless android game. In Week 1 I learned the value of proper time management and if I’ve learned anything this week it’s the value of proper sleep. So I’m taking steps to build up better sleeping habits in Week 3.
Results from last week:
- Create – Make a good effort on a daily basis, using what time I have (habit) (Result: 3 out of 7 days)
- Create – Cubasis Song – Three pieces with at least two instruments in each. (Result: just a tiny bit of work, no finished pieces).
- Wellbeing – Run once this week. (habit – will grow) (Success!)
- Wellbeing – Become a reader again – Read some fiction every day (habit) (Success! I’ve read some fiction every day and I am loving it).
So a fairly poor result this week, although I do congratulate myself for finally starting to run and becoming a reader again. On another positive note, Kristin and I performed an old Mold song at a “book release concert” last night. A book of Faroese rock history. People really seemed to enjoy our performance and there were talks of a reunion. We’ll see. Anyway, perhaps I’ll write a post about the event later if I find the time.
My intentions for Week 3:
- Wellbeing – Sleep – Go to bed early enough for a potential 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
- Create – Make a good effort on a daily basis, using what time I have (habit)
- Create – Cubasis Song: Two pieces with at least two instruments in each.
- Wellbeing – Run twice this week.
- Wellbeing – Become a reader again II – Read some fiction every day
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.