Category: News (Page 2 of 4)
Here are the three things I wish to accomplish for Week 6. Did I mention I’m only setting three goals per week now? Well, I am. The rule of three, see? Inspired by Agile Results by J.d. Meier.
- Work hard on goal #88 (a tune exclusively on ipad) and do my best to finish it.
- Finish up goal #92 (our finances in order) if possible. I’m getting a quote from an insurance company today and will shop around a bit more and hopefully finish up by friday.
- Habit makeover. Too many of my good habits have slipped in the wake of our national holidays and music festivals, so I want to think said habits through and start the useful and realistic ones up again.
– – – UPDATE – – –
Well, the week did not go as planned as I had infinitely more McJobbing to do than anticipated. My entire weekend consisted of nothing but work. Thus, I did not do so well:
- My first goal went to shit and I did next to no work on the ipad tune.
- Success. I finished goal #92, so now we know what we’re aiming for.
- Yep, thought everything through and picked my three important habits to start with and I won’t be adding any more till they are thoroughly up and running. The three habits? They’re my morning routine, project work and my evening routine. I’ll go into more detail later.
Well, that’s it for now. I’m fairly tired of things not working out. In the weeks to come, I’ll be focusing on getting up early and getting some project work done.
Been working as a production sound mixer for a friend. Played some gigs in Denmark. Yup.
Will be heading to New York with a choir in a few days. Mostly modern classical music.
Found a clip from one of the very first Reverends concerts. This was somewhere far up in the north of Denmark. Kinda cute… we’ve changed somewhat since then. Highlight: Jens having trouble with his amp, lifting it up and letting it drop. Good times.
I’ve decided to not be a part of the business side of things in Enter the Kitchen. Reading great tomes on television distribution rights and having endless meetings on television business strategy and whatnot is not something I have time to focus on right now and most likely not something I will have use for in the future. I have too many other things to deal with at the moment. I will still be taking part in the creative side of the project and we’re all still great friends. Hooray!